21st Century Thelema
Variations on a Thelema.
"Do what you Will shall be the whole of your Law."
"Love is the Law; Love under your Will."
Numerically abbreviated rendered thus:-
93 93 93
(Authorised, revised version for the 21st Century)
‘Do what you Will; shall be the whole of your Law.’
You have no right but to do your will.
Every man and every woman is an individual.
There are no gods but human.
1. An individual has the right to live by their own law:-
to live in the way that they will to do,
to work as they will,
to play as they will,
to rest as they will,
to die when and how they will.
2. An individual has the right to eat what they will,
to drink what they will,
to live where they will,
to move as they will on the face of the Earth.
3. An individual has the right to think what they will,
to speak what they will,
to write what they will,
to draw, paint, carve, etch, mould, build as they will,
to dress as they will.
4. An individual has the right to love as they will.
‘Take your fill and will of love as you will, when, where, and with whom you will.’
5. An individual has the right to slay those who would obstruct these rights.
Anyone who does not take responsibility for themselves is a slave – the slaves shall
The law of the strong this is our law and the joy of the world.
‘Love is the Law; Love under your Will.’
Original by Aleister Crowley. Authorised, revised version by Frater J.A.C-G.